BABY TELUGU NAMES - BABY TELUGU
Baby telugu names - Silver bracelet for baby - Cheap baby shower gifts
Baby Telugu Names
- Of or relating to this people or their language
- a member of the people in southeastern India (Andhra Pradesh) who speak the Telugu language
- A language spoken in Southern India, classed by scholars in the Dravidian group — the principal tongue of this group being Tamil. The Dravidians were a pre-Aryan race.
- Telugu (natively ?????? telugu) is a Dravidian language with heavy Indo-Aryan influence spoken in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
- (name) assign a specified (usually proper) proper name to; "They named their son David"; "The new school was named after the famous Civil Rights leader"
- name calling: verbal abuse; a crude substitute for argument; "sticks and stones may break my bones but names can never hurt me"
- Identify by name; give the correct name for
- Give a particular title or epithet to
- Give a name to
- (name) a language unit by which a person or thing is known; "his name really is George Washington"; "those are two names for the same thing"
- A young or newly born animal
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- The youngest member of a family or group
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
Coccinia grandis (Koval-ml) in a plate
The Ivy Gourd (Coccinia grandis), also called tindora (tindori, tindoori), parwal, kundru, tondli (?????? in Marathi), toroda/kunduri (oriya), thendli, tendli (Konkani), ghiloda, kundri, kowai, kovai, kovakkai (Malayalam - ????????),kovakka (Tamil), dondakaya (Telugu - ???????), tondekayi (Kannada - ?????????), manoli, tindla, gentleman's toes (compare lady's fingers), tendli, thendli, thainli, tam lueng (?????), baby watermelon or little gourd (Sanskrit name : Bimbi ?????? ) is a tropical vine.
Two types of eggplant
The eggplant, aubergine, melongene, brinjal, or guinea squash (Solanum melongena) is a plant of the family Solanaceae (also known as the nightshades) and genus Solanum. It bears a fruit of the same name, commonly used in cooking. As a nightshade, it is closely related to the tomato and potato and is native to Nepal, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
baby quilt book
creme brulee baby bedding
when can baby have juice
electric baby bottle sterilizer
newborn baby swimwear
jesse mccartney my baby mp3
free videos for babies
baby gift diaper cake
gentlease baby formula
baby at 41 weeks
Post a comment